
In spring 1994 I took part in an student exchange program and had the possibility to visit and live for about three weeks with an american family in Rigby, Idaho. I had the big luck to stay with Pat & Reed Jenkins with their kids Verena and Ben. Verena was my exchange partner and stayed with my family and me just two month later in Leipzig / Germany. The Jenkins' took me around a lot and so I got to know many relatives and good friends of them.
I know, these pics are not really well. Pat took them while we visited Holly and Shaun in Portland, Oregon in April 1994. Now I just scanned them into the computer.
I remember it was Easter and we kids had fun painting eggs and we had a little egg hunt behind the house. I also remember we went into a whirlpool and played with a little football Shaun brought from Little Caesar's Pizza. And I remember well your sister Becky and your brother Mike, also your parents, especially your dad, who tried to talk french with me and who pull my leg in the whirlpool so that I dove under water. I remember we slept on the ground of the living room in sleeping bags and on the first evening we all together watched the movie "The Fugitive". The next days we walked around a lot. Later we saw again in Idaho where we had fun jumping on a huge trampoline and we rode on horses (I remember I sat on a white one holding little Shem in front of me.).
I really had so much fun with you guys.
Following a few scanned pics:
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen